Our college is undergoing an extensive, innovative rebuild with state-of-the-art facilities which will enhance contemporary learning, encourage collaboration, and allow diverse subject choice.
The building and refurbishment is being carefully managed to ensure minimal disruption to students and their learning.
To support the increase in students and deliver exciting new learning and recreational spaces, the school campus will undergo a staged construction program over the next six years.
This will include:
- New and contemporary admin and staff facilities in the Br Ivor Madigan wing
- A new three-storey block will replace the existing admin and resource centre
The new building will include:
- Resource centre with breakout space
- Seminar rooms and group spaces
- 10 new classrooms
- Seniors common area with deck
- Student amenities
- Increased outdoor space and new Covered Outdoor Learning Area
- A new hall for parish and school use, including two full sized sports courts
- A state of the art specialist music, dance, drama and fitness centre